Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello and Welcome to the "Newsletter"

Hello!  My name is Susan Wagoner and I'm the Newsletter chair for the MCAS Iwakuni Officers' Spouses' Club for 2010-2011.  I wanted to try something new (and it might have something to do with that I don't know Microsoft Publisher.....shhhh!) and have the newsletter online in a few different forms.

I made a Facebook page where I'm planning on posting all of the events as status updates as well as making picture albums from our events.  You can find it (and friend it!) at http://www.facebook.com/mcasiwakuniosc. 

I wanted to let you know that the Facebook privacy settings are set to only allow "Friends" to see pictures so your pictures are fairly safe.  That being said, if you get "tagged" and don't want to be "tagged" (because then your friends would be able to see the picture) then please untag yourself.  And if there is a picture that you do not want posted to the web, after the fact, then please just e-mail me and I will take it down. 

I am hoping to blog fairly regularly so if there are any command reps who would like to post something, please send it to me and I'll post it as an entry!

Each time that I post an entry, I will post it to the Facebook page.

I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions and hopefully not many complaints, but always let me know if something is on your mind!

We're off to a great start to our year with lots of things planned!  I look forward to growing this online "newsletter" along with you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment